Kako spržiti snimku na CD?
Nakon snimanja ili uređivanja datoteke u Audacityju, pratite ove korake za pohranu vašega rada na CD-u:
- At the bottom left of the Audacity window, set the Project Rate to 44100 Hz
- Go to the "File Formats" tab of Preferences, and in the "Uncompressed Export Format" drop-down, choose WAV (Microsoft 16-bit PCM) or AIFF (Apple/SGI 16-bit PCM) (in Audacity 1.3.3 onwards, skip this step)
- If your Project does not already contain a stereo track, click Project > New Stereo Track (Tracks > Add New... > Stereo Track in 1.3.2 onwards) to ensure Audacity exports your recording as a stereo file - this step may not be needed if burning to CD with iTunes)
- Choose File > Export As... > WAV or File > Export As... AIFF to export your recording to an audio file (in 1.3.3 or later, choose File > Export... then choose WAV or AIFF in the "Export File" dialog that appears)
- Use any CD-recording software (for example, iTunes or Nero) to burn this file to a CD.
To make a disc you can play in normal CD players, ensure you create a "music" or "audio" CD (not a "data" or "MP3 CD"). Use CD-R discs, because some players cannot read CD-RW. You can burn only 74 minutes or so onto an audio CD - this is a limitation of the audio CD format.
It is also possible to burn longer "data" CDs which are playable on computers and most DVD players or MP3 CD players, but not in standalone CD players. For details and other advanced tips including help with particular CD burning software, see How to burn CDs on the Audacity Wiki.