Jak uložit svoje nahrávky na zvukové CD?
Chcete-li uložit svou práci z Audacity na zvukové CD, řiďte se následujícími instrukcemi:
- Use the “Export as WAV” or “Export as AIFF” command to save your Audacity recording in a sound file.
- Use any CD-recording software (iTunes or Nero, for example) to burn this file to a CD.
To make a disc you can play in normal CD players, make sure to create a “music” or “audio” CD (not a “data” CD). Use CD-R discs, because some players cannot read CD-RW. You can burn only 74 minutes or so onto an audio CD – this is a limitation of the audio CD format.
Some CD software will burn only 16-bit, 44.1KHz stereo sound files. If your CD recording software won't open your sound file, export the file again after choosing the following settings in Audacity:
- At the bottom of the Audacity window, set the Project Rate to 44100 Hz.
- In the File Formats preferences, choose WAV (16-bit...) or AIFF (16-bit...).
- If your project does not already contain a stereo track, choose “New Stereo Track” from the Project menu. (This will make Audacity export your recording as a stereo file.)
For helpful tips on CD burning with Windows Media Player and iTunes, and help on burning longer “data” CDs, see How to burn CDs on the Audacity Wiki.