Mac OS X
Recommended Downloads - Latest Version of Audacity
Audacity 2.1.0 .dmg file (32,8 MB, includes help files)
Audacity 2.1.0 zip file (14,6 MB, smaller, but no help files)
Installation instructions (.dmg files):
- Double-click the downloaded DMG to mount it.
- Do not double-click the "Audacity" folder in the DMG window. Drag the entire "Audacity" folder icon to the /Applications folder icon on the right (or to any other location of your choosing).
- Eject the DMG at bottom left of Finder, then launch Audacity.app from the "Audacity" folder in /Applications or from your chosen location.
- To permanently enable Audacity launch, right-click or control-click on the Audacity application in Finder, choose "Open", then in the dialog box that appears, choose "Open".
Plug-ins and Libraries
LADSPA plug-ins zip file - over 90 plug-ins.
Plug-Ins - Instale efeitos e filtros adicionais.
LAME MP3 encoder - Permite ao Audacity exportar arquivos em formato MP3.
FFmpeg import/export library - Allows Audacity to import and export many additional audio formats such as AC3, AMR(NB), M4A and WMA, and to import audio from video files.
Alternative Download Links
- SourceForge hosts the current Audacity version and all previous versions. Click on the required folder under "Name" to find the version you require.
- Google Code hosts selected previous versions up to and including Audacity 2.0.5.
Audacity Nightly Builds
For advanced users, Nightly Builds are available for testing purposes. Nightly builds are alpha builds from latest development code. Your help in testing and reporting bugs in these builds is invaluable. Note: These builds will definitely be less reliable than official releases. They should not be used as your production version of Audacity.
Requisitos mínimos do sistema
Audacity runs best with at least 1 GB RAM and a 1 GHz processor (2 GB RAM/2 GHz on OS X 10.7 or later).
For lengthy multi-track projects, we recommend a minimum of 2 GB RAM and 2 GHz processor (4 GB RAM on OS X 10.7 or later).