Audacity 1.3 has become the 2.0 version. Please check its System Requirements.
- Contains dozens of नई, उत्कृष्ट विशेषताएं Very occasionally, these might need final polishing or not be retained in later versions.
- Occasionally, a feature might not work as it did before, or might be temporarily disabled.
- Some parts of the program are not yet documented or translated into different languages.
Please help our development effort by trying the Beta and send us your comments. Please mention your operating system, full details of any problems, and any features that need improvement or no longer work properly. You can install 1.3 and 1.2 on the same machine by installing them to different directories.
Mac OS 9 के लिए: Audacity 1.3.14 (.sit file, 0.0 MB) This is our standard source tarball. It assumes your system has the necessary dependencies (libraries) installed (see below).
Mac OS 9 के लिए: Audacity 1.3.14 (.sit file, 0.0 MB) This is a full source tarball, useful for Windows and Mac machines which may lack the necessary dependencies to compile Audacity.
Latest SVN development code, incorporating changes since the release tarball.
If you have trouble with your download, or need an older version of Audacity, try our alternate download links:
सिस्टम की आवश्यकताएं
- ऑडेसिटी कम से कम 64 एमबी रैम और एक 300 मेगाहर्ट्ज प्रोसेसर के साथ बहुत अच्छा चलता है. कृपया हमारे ऑपरेटिंग सिस्टम समर्थन की समीक्षा इनके साथ करें Windows, Mac या Linux.
ऑडेसिटी संकलन कैसे करें
The wxWidgets library is required. Audacity 1.3.14 requires wxGTK 2.8.12.
Installation of the following libraries is optional - they are included in Audacity obtained from SVN.
If you install libraries using a package management system like Apt or RPM, you need to install the "dev" (development) packages for each library.
To compile Audacity, run the following command in the Audacity source directory:
./configure && make
You can type ./configure --help to see a list of compilation options. After Audacity is compiled, run make install as root to install it.
- On Windows, see the file "compile.txt" inside the "Win" folder in the source code. For OS X, see "compile.txt" inside the "Mac" folder in the code.
- See our guides to compiling Audacity for Windows, Mac and GNU/Linux on the Wiki.
- If you are still having difficulties, we want to help! Please ask on the Compiling Audacity board on our Forum.