вересень 01, 2009: Audacity 1.3.9 released, Google Summer of Code (GSoC) 2009 completed
The Audacity Team is pleased to announce the release of Audacity 1.3.9 (Beta) for Windows, Mac and Linux/Unix. It contains many bug fixes contributed by our two Google Summer of Code (GSoC) 2009 students, and brings us much closer to the goal of a new Stable 2.0 release.
As well as bug fixing, the students' projects involved work on experimental "scripting" and "pre-record level detection" features that will appear in future Audacity versions. We congratulate both students on successful completion of their projects and thank everyone else involved in mentoring, testing and administration.
Future Beta Releases: We will have one or two more Beta releases in the very near future so as to get maximum possible feedback on code stability prior to 2.0 release. Please help us by trying the new Beta releases and letting us know of any problems you find. You can subscribe to receive news of these releases. Advanced users can also help us greatly by downloading our Nightly Builds and testing our fixes as we make them.
Bug Fixes in 1.3.9 include:
- VST effects support crashed or slowed Audacity
- Failure to launch on some Windows XP machines
- Crashes importing files via drag or Recent Files
- (Mac OS X) Files greater than 16-bit or 64000 Hz did not import using QuickTime filter
- AAC exports silenced
- Generating audio in existing track fitted project to window
- View menu items/shortcuts disabled when playing/recording
- Unwanted interactions between linked audio and label tracks
- Various other interface and effects bugs